This course can help open life up for you regardless of who you are or where you come from. We see people from all walks of life with a wide range of issues or goals.
If any of the following statements ring true with you, you will benefit from attending a Penninghame Process:
- I have tried many things to help with my feelings of anxiety or depression, but nothing seems to really shift it. I am ready to look at what is really going on beneath the surface and make a change in my life.
- I am stressed and want to lead a more joyful, fulfilling and creative life
- I feel scared and want to have the confidence to try new things and say ‘yes’ to life
- I feel angry all the time and it is impacting on everything around me
- I feel like things have got into a mess and I want to start afresh and start to live my full potential
- I am grieving for the loss of someone or something and I can’t seem to get over it, no matter how hard I try
- I feel tired, lost and lack motivation to do things in my life
- I feel like I am a doormat and don’t know how to stand up for myself or say ‘No’
- I struggle to connect with people or struggle with intimacy or physical relationships
- I work with children and/or plan to have children of my own and want to be able to give them the best start I can in life
- I am training or working in a leadership/managerial role or Psychotherapy/Counselling/Coaching and want to do some deep personal development work to help me in my work with clients and to help me take more self-care