Standard course fee = £1,595 per person on a twin room basis*
Single room price = £1,845 per person
Luxury single room = £2,495 per person
Prices are fully inclusive of:
- Pre course support from a member of the enrollment team
- Pre-course self-assessment and guidance from our enrollment team
- 7 nights accommodation in a beautiful natural setting
- 3 freshly prepared balanced meals a day
- Laundry service
- Process tuition and support equivalent to 2 years traditional therapy in one week
- Post course materials and access to our private online community
For those in financial difficulty, it may be possible to agree an installment plan, and a limited number of spaces may be available at a reduced fee. Please contact us to discuss this if you feel you may need this assistance.
We have an in-depth application process which is essentially the beginning of the process. We will give you all the information and support you need.
We have limited places on every course which can get filled very quickly. We have a reserve list, so if you are interested in attending any of our courses please register your interest. We can hold a place for you once we have spoken with you and received confirmation through a deposit of £200
If you are interested in applying for the course please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07517 437204
Speaking to past participants of any programme upon request is also possible to further your understanding of the Penninghame experience.
* Standard rooms and single rooms both have shared bathrooms. Some rooms have en-suites but these are limited and not guaranteed with single occupancy.
It is possible that single rooms may be allocated at the standard price, however this is dependent on numbers and is neither guaranteed nor negotiable.
Luxury rooms are character rooms, situated in the main stately home, with 4 poster double bed and private en-suite.