The course fee is £1,595 per person and is fully inclusive of:
- Pre course support from a member of the enrollment team
- Pre-course self-assessment and guidance from our enrollment team
- 7 nights accommodation in a beautiful natural setting
- 3 freshly prepared balanced meals a day
- Laundry service
- Process tuition and support equivalent to 2 years traditional therapy in one week
- Post course materials and access to our private online community
Reduced fees may be available for those who qualify – As a guide, eligibility is for those who are claiming benefits or earning under £12,000 per year. This is not exclusive however. Please contact Lynn for more details – you can telephone on 01671 401 414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an in-depth application process which is essentially the beginning of the process. Lynn will give you all the information and any support you need.
We have 16 places on every course -these can get filled very quickly. We have a reserve list, so if you are interested in attending any of our courses please register your interest with Lynn. She can hold a place for you once she has spoken with you and received confirmation through a deposit -which is 10% of the course fee =£159.50
Speaking to past participants of any programme upon request is also possible to further your understanding of the Penninghame experience.