The course fee is £1,595 per person and is fully inclusive of:
- Pre course support from a member of the enrollment team
- Pre-course self-assessment and guidance from our enrollment team
- 7 nights accommodation in a beautiful natural setting
- 3 freshly prepared balanced meals a day
- Laundry service
- Process tuition and support equivalent to 2 years traditional therapy in one week
- Post course materials and access to our private online community
For those in financial difficulty, it may be possible to agree an installment plan, and a limited number of spaces may be available at a reduced fee. Please contact us to discuss this if you feel you may need this assistance.
We have an in-depth application process which is essentially the beginning of the process. We will give you all the information and support you need.
We have limited places on every course which can get filled very quickly. We have a reserve list, so if you are interested in attending any of our courses please register your interest. We can hold a place for you once we have spoken with you and received confirmation through a deposit -which is 10% of the course fee =£159.50
Speaking to past participants of any programme upon request is also possible to further your understanding of the Penninghame experience.