- About The Programme
- Is It Right For You?
- Dates and Prices
Leave the past behind and create the life you want.
This transformational course concentrates on the relationships in your early environment, primarily with your mother and father.
You will acquire the tools to move on in life with a sense of liberation from the past, leaving behind low self esteem, negativity, anger and self-victimisation.
Click here and read the article by Anna Pasternak about her experience of the Penninghame Process in the Daily Mail
Penninghame has created courses that combine some of the very best tools for personal and spiritual development. – Carl Johan Calleman, Ph.D., Author of ‘The Mayan Calendar’, Sweden
Events and relationships in our childhood can create feelings of negativity, anger, bitterness and anxiety which, when suppressed, can get locked inside us. In adult life, those feelings hide in the subconscious and can sabotage our lives without us realising what is driving us from the inside.
We work on releasing negative emotions and held tensions, adopted social roles and survival strategies to help you find who you really are and what you really want from life. The course is focused on the primal emotions and on rediscovery of the playful and joyous inner being that still bubbles inside us, but has all too often been suppressed. When you remove the blocks of your past, you will experience the freedom to be who you really are, to live in the present without fear or anger – to choose who you wish to be!
The course is primarily experiential, using a variety of creative techniques and exercises, working on victim roles, power issues, anger, guilt, shame, suffering and pain. Techniques include, amongst others, deep self-enquiry, body work, dynamic meditations, spirit integration (Oneness Experience) and Family Constellation Work – all helping to discover the hidden dynamics in your everyday life and to reconnect you to the natural flow of love.
Penninghame Process (Primal) will help you to understand your core life issues and how to address them, opening yourself up to a new life and unleashing the potential within you. While experiencing something completely different, deep and powerful, this course will enable you to:
- Understand the influence of early life conditioning – how things that happen when we are children affect us as adults
- Become aware of the underlying dynamics of your relationships – with your parents, partners, children, friends and colleagues
- Learn what it means to set right your personal relationships – how to leave your past behind, take charge of your life and have fun with it!
- Understand your emotional charges and experience breaking through these multiple feeling layers.
- Learn how to release suppressed emotions and destructive emotional patterns
- Get in touch with your authentic self and allow yourself to open up to the potential you have within
- Move from separation and loneliness to inner connectedness
- Experience joy, hope, inspiration, self-confidence, inner freedom, openness, safety, and trust in yourself and in the higher purpose of your life
Penninghame Process (Primal) is recommended to people of all ages, cultures, backgrounds and professions. Whether you come as an individual, a couple or as part of an organisation, this course can help open life up for you. We also welcome parents with teenage children who want help in developing their relationship.
If any of the following statements ring true with you, you will benefit from attending a Penninghame Process (Primal):
- I want to break free from destructive and dysfunctional emotional relationships and behaviours
- I have early childhood wounds and traumas that I want to heal and move away from the past
- I feel stuck in a rut, like the same cycle of issues keep showing up in my life
- I want to escape from my insecurities, loneliness and low self-esteem
- I feel the need to start afresh and start to live my full potential as a human being
- I often feel lost and lack motivation for life
- I am tired of the emotional rollercoaster that I seem to be permanently riding
- I want to improve my relationships – intimate, family, social and at work – but don’t know how
- I feel like a victim of my past and can’t move away from it to the life that I want
- I struggle to connect with people or struggle with intimacy or physical relationships
- I simply want to lead a more joyful, fulfilling and creative life
- I work with children and/or plan to have children and want to be able to give them the best start in life. (As our parents before us, we in turn pass on our emotional make-up, whether consciously or unconsciously, to our children as a blueprint for their lives)
“The journey at Penninghame can sometimes be emotionally difficult and challenging, but they take care of you in every physical way. The accommodation is luxurious, the food plentiful, healthy and delicious, the beautiful grounds calming and nurturing. Throughout the whole process, the staff are there to ensure you are safe and supported at all times.”
Ms. ES, Therapist, UK
“The sessions when we got connected to our father and mother were very powerful for me and have helped me to see both of them in a new way. I have a relationship with my father now for the first time.”
“I have been brought in touch much more deeply with the angry (rage) child in me and how she has been on the rampage with chaos, resentment and revenge. I now have awareness that I have a strong investment in negative thoughts that I need to let go of. Invaluable course.”
“I am now genuinely happy most of the time, in a peaceful way, and if I am not, I don’t fall into my old patterns of depression. It’s different, and I’m not sure how to explain it, but I usually come out of it quickly and with answers and insights, and then I accomplish a lot of things that I previously wouldn’t have known how to do.
I am so grateful to you, Rosie, Ray, Marie and everyone at Penninghame for the life lessons and tools that are really helping me in a way that is important to me, which is to be free of this sense of victimisation and to feel that I am actually steering my own boat. I have also learned to be so much more at peace with myself and everyone around me and to be more accepting of things as they are. It is a very liberating feeling on the one hand, and it is interesting that I have this need to get used to it – again reminding me of what I learned about the tendency to cling on to the old and familiar even though it may not feel good.
My life hasn’t changed in some spectacularly dramatic way, but the subtlety of the change is very profound. I see it reflected in other people’s faces because they also starting to see me for the first time. Although I still have a few more layers of fear and old stuff to work through, I am just astonished at the number of realisations that come tumbling down on me almost daily, so I can trust that I am right where I need to be. ”
Next course dates: arrive Saturday March 29th 2014 for Registration & Welcome Dinner – 6.30 pm. Course ends Friday April 4th -approx 6.30 pm Stay overnight to travel home Saturday 5th April 2014 after breakfast. The course fee is £1,595 per person, fully inclusive of all course content, accommodation and meals. (See alternative pricing options below)
This cost takes into account many aspects including staff wages, food, laundry, utilities, repairs, maintenance, gardening, stationery, phones etc.
It is worth noting that the buildings at Penninghame have all been renovated and are in good condition but the age and type of construction does need quite a high level of maintenance. Also some staff are brought in specifically to the course and others are permanent.
We appreciate that individuals have different levels of disposable income and also the current financial situation is challenging for many. We do however, want to make the course available to everyone so we have a trust and integrity system that you choose what you can afford to pay in the following price scale.
Speak to us if you cannot meet the whole fee up front and require a payment plan.
Bursaries may be available for those who qualify subject to availability.
Level 1 £1,595
Level 2 £995
Level 3 £695
(As a guide we would expect that those participants offering to pay £695 will be students, on low incomes or financially challenged etc.)
March 29th – April 4th 2014
May 31st – June 6th 2014
Sept 27th – Oct 3rd 2014
Nov 8th – 14th 2014
To book a place on this programme please contact us on +44 (0)1671 401414 or firstname.lastname@example.org