Our Ultimate Health Experience is taking on a Detox and Weight Loss angle in April.
We know that many people are looking to lose weight and we also know that our programme can achieve this.
Our April programme starts on the 20th and finishes on the 26th.
We all know just how hard it is to stay on a diet, which is why sooner or later most of us throw in the towel. But that’s exactly what you’re supposed to do if you really want to lose weight. By basing weight-loss on the science of fullness instead of appetite suppression and deprivation, you end up feeling better and enjoying life more.
Never diet again. Ever! Our programme teaches you a lifestyle that works.
Learn how to do what works for you.
- End the perpetual obsession with food, eating, dieting, and work with what’s in front of you. We want to add to your life—not take things away.
- Utilise the science of fullness—not appetite—to manage your consumption and satisfy the hunger that resides in the primitive parts of your brain. Appetite is subtle and open to interpretation; full is not so subtle—it’s something that everyone can understand.
- Take advantage of the five intentional steps of digestion to gain effortless control of your dietary behaviour’s without resorting to self-discipline or willpower.
- End the confusion over portion control by synching visual and physiological cues of fullness.
- Be full with less food but equally as satisfied—if not more so!
- Find fulfillment in a physical activity that is inexpensive, pleasurable, do-able, and convenient.
Make less room for food in your stomach, so you feel fuller, eat less, and lose weight.
Why is that? Well there are a number of reasons. One is the single largest source of calories come from processed foods; 90% of money spent on food is for processed foods. That is a prescription for disaster because if most of our food is coming from junk how can we possibly contain an ideal body weight.
Ideally we want to choose foods that are unprocessed wholefoods, and organic. On our programme you also are going to spend time in the kitchen learning how to cook these foods.
Another important point to note is that you have to plan your meals. If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail, it’s as simple as that. If you are not prepared you will slip back into the ‘convenience foods’ mode that made you overweight in the first place.
Exercise of course must be a part of your weight loss plan to lower insulin levels and boost the metabolism.
Foods such as seaweeds help you in your quest to obtaining the ideal body weight by constantly cleansing the organs that need to function at an optimum level. We focus on teaching you to understand the internal organs responsible for body detoxification such as the Liver, Kidney, Intestines, Skin, Lungs and Lymph.
We will also teach you natural detox habits that will enhance your body’s ability to remain fortified, healthy and resilient while detoxing naturally.
We have two places left for the our full programme. Prices start from £995.
Click the link for more information April Ultimate Health Experience